Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rupert is now 6 month old.  He weights 132 pounds.  He had gained almost a pound a day since we got him.  His father weights in at 190 pounds so as you can tell we have a few pounds to go.   We are dog lovers  but Rupert is our first Great Dane.  It pays to do research because he fits our family so well.  Although,  it is starting to be a bit more difficult to make him move when he doesn't want to.  His size is his weapon.  Treats are ours!  I pray treats continue to WIN

4 comments:

  1. WOW! He's gotten HUGE!!! I've seen other photos but having him up next to Shyah....WOW! Dave says he's hoping you really wanted a horse instead of a dog LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like the new photo you added of you and the 4 legged critters :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what I cute pic! We have a min schnauzer and we love doggies too! I'm a new follower from http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister used to have a Great Dane. He was small though due to abuse he had suffered his first year of life (before my sister & her husband rescued him). He weighed about 100 pounds. They are such big babies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete